That Worship Sound - Infinity Bundle 1-2-3 (OMNISPHERE)

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  5 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  5 лет 2 месяца   |    Скачан:  15 раз
Сидов:  393  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  17  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

TEST ®

Стаж: 9 лет 2 месяца

Создавать темы 06-Фев-2019 22:40

[Цитировать]

That Worship Sound - Infinity Bundle 1-2-3
Издатель: That Worship Sound
Сайт:
That Worship Sound-Infinity 1
That Worship Sound-Infinity 2
That Worship Sound-Infinity 3
Формат: OMNISPHERE
Качество: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo--Описание: Мы решили назвать это «Infinity», потому что я надеюсь, что эти звуки для вас - то, чем они были для меня - бесконечно полезны и являются отличной отправной точкой для создания чего-то, что вы считаете круто
Software Requirement: Omnisphere 2.3.0h or higher--Усттановка: Открыть Omnisphere -> Utility -> Install .omnisphere -> Выбрать данный файл -> Готово--

Дополнительная информация

If you’re a producer, you know that when you sit and listen to a new song or you’re starting from scratch on creating something, you want to spend time, creating parts and arranging… not messing and tweaking patches for hours.
Malcom Gladwell has this theory that any person is never quite fully proficient at their chosen profession or career until they’ve reached 10,000 hours doing it. Well, I figure I’ve got 10,000 hours in sifting through soundbanks and patches on all of the softsynths I own and have owned through the years — I should be a true professional at it.
“Or maybe I should be spending my time creating instead of searching,” I thought to myself one day.
So I started by buying some soundbanks from Abel here at thatworshipsound.com. Those patches have provided me with infinite creative expression.
So, then I began to process what it’d look like for me to create a bunch of the kinds of sounds I’m always reaching for as I produce and arrange, and so I created 100 sounds that I thought were cool. These have been tried and tweaked and actually used in songs I’ve produced for myself and other artists I work with.
We decided to call it “Infinity” because I hope that these sounds are for you what they have been to me – infinitely usable and a great starting place to create something that you think is cool.
So – if you’re a producer like I am, these sounds are gonna be fun for you to use. If you’re a keyboard player in a band – either on the road or in a house of worship – I can guarantee you, these sounds are gonna be fun for you to use. If you’re someone who just likes to mess around in Omnisphere, these sounds will be a lot of fun for you to use.
The goal is to get better. I hope these sounds help you like they have me.
[only-soft.org].t94449.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2019-02-06 22:40 ]

4 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 15 раз
Размер: 5 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
That Worship Sound - Infinity Bundle 1-2-3 (OMNISPHERE) скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов That Worship Sound - ADSR Vol.1 (OMNISPHERE) Sound Forge 2 MB
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов That Worship Sound - Carbon (OMNISPHERE) Sound Forge 3 MB
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов That Worship Sound - Dream of Sines (OMNISPHERE) Sound Forge 78 MB
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов That Worship Sound - Dreamwave Vol.1 (OMNISPHERE) Sound Forge 4 MB
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов That Worship Sound - Spectrum Vol.1 For Omnisphere 2 (OMNISPHERE) Sound Forge 1 MB
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов That Worship Sound - Worship Essentials For Omnisphere (OMNISPHERE) Sound Forge 945 KB
Библиотеки и саундбанки для сэмплеров, пресеты для синтезаторов [Omnisphere 2]That Worship Sound - The Unwritten for Omnisphere 2 (SYNTH PRESET) Sound Forge 2 MB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 15:47

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4