LMS Stanier Class 5 'Black Five'-Разработчик/издатель: Bossman Games/Dovetail Games | Язык дополнения: английский | Год выпуска: 17 мая 2018 | Совместимость: Train Simulator (только пиратка)-Если вам понравилось это дополнение, вы можете приобрести его в цифровом магазине Steam.-What became one of the more memorable locomotives in British rail history starts its story in
the early 1930s, when William Stanier, Chief Mechanical Engineer of the London, Midland and
Scottish Railway (LMS), sought to design a new and suitably powerful mixed-traffic
locomotive. In his early LMS days, Stanier used his engineering skills which he acquired while
working for GWR, however steadily refining and honing his own unique style of locomotive. When the LMS needed more powerful traction, Stanier's response was equivalent to the
GWR's Hall Class, a 4-6-0 with a rating of 5 for passenger, and 5 for freight – the Stanier
Class 5. Originally the Class 5 fleet was known as 'Black Stanier', in contrast to the 'Red Stanier'
Jubilee Class; however, when '5' was seen adorned on the cab side from 1940 onwards, a new
'Black Five' name befell the fleet. The do-anything attitude of the Black Five saw their popularity rise with both crews and
enthusiasts alike – it could turn up almost anywhere, get the job done, and look good while
doing it – the fleet of 842 was a familiar sight right up until the end of steam. The Black Fives were sadly scrapped in droves, but an impressive 18 were saved for use on
both preservation railways and mainline railtours, and the preserved fleet has a history of
'acting' by means of temporary alternative numbers to revive lost members of the class. The Stanier Class 5 from Bossman Games arrives with no comparison and includes:
- Circa-2018 representations of preserved 45407, 44871 & 45212, including 45407's
appearance as 45157 'The Glasgow Highlander' - British Railways with Early & Late Emblem, Clean & Weathered - LMS 1930s Lined Black, Unlined Black both Clean & Weathered - Welded and rivetted tenders - MK1 Coaches in BR Maroon with BR1 bogies - Circa-2018 MK2A BFK Support Coach Ключевые особенности
• British Railways & LMS liveries, in clean and weathered conditions • Customisable lamp arrangement (locomotive and tender) • Headboards • Realistic brake simulation, including dual braking on preserved examples • Cast iron tread brake and brake fade simulation • Modern AWS & TPWS equipment on preserved examples • Radio Electronic Token Block (RETB) equipment on preserved examples. • Realistic regulator simulation • Vacuum Brake Ejectors • BR ATC/AWS simulation • Rivetted and welded tenders • Injector simulation • Gauge Glass blowdown • Realistic adhesion model • Steam chest simulation • Fire and smoke effects • Directional sanders • Functioning isolation valves in cab • Steam heat • Opening cab doors, windows and vents • Cold Start simulation • Gauge vibrations at speed • Refillable sand boxes and mechanical lubricators that use oil as you clock up the mileage • Openable smokebox door • Performance mode (LMS+BR only) • Water Scoop • Complete soundset recorded from 45407 on the mainline, and 45379 at the Mid-Hants
Railway • Quick Drive Compatible Сценарии
The LMS Stanier Class 5 'Black Five' Steam Loco Add-On includes 10 challenging career
scenarios on three routes: Scenarios for West Highland Line Extension:
• [LMS 5MT] 01. Loco Introduction & Preparation • [LMS 5MT] 02. 5Z25 Fort William Yard to Fort William Station • [LMS 5MT] 03. 2Y61 10:15 Fort William - Mallaig - Part 1 • [LMS 5MT] 04. 2Y61 10:15 Fort William - Mallaig - Part 2 • [LMS 5MT] 05. 2Y62 14:11 Mallaig - Fort William - Part 1 • [LMS 5MT] 06. 2Y62 14:11 Mallaig - Fort William - Part 2 Scenarios for Settle to Carlisle:
• [LMS 5MT] 07. 1Z61 Manchester Victoria to Carlisle - Part 1 • [LMS 5MT] 08. 1Z61 Manchester Victoria to Carlisle - Part 2 Scenarios for North Wales Coastal:
• [LMS 5MT] 09. 1Z95 Liverpool Lime St to Holyhead • [LMS 5MT] 10. 1Z96 Holyhead to Liverpool Lime St-
Запустите приложение Utilities, расположенное в папке игрой. Далее перейдите на вкладку "Менеджер пакетов (Package Manager)", нажмите кнопку "Обновить (Refresh)", после чего появится окно, разделённое на две части.
Дополнение (только в формате RWP) устанавливается путём его перетаскивания на левую часть окна (таким образом можно установить сразу несколько дополнений). Или же можно нажать на кнопку "Установить (Install)" и указать путь к дополнению.
Пожалуйста, не уходите с раздачи!
[ 2018-06-26 17:25 ]
[DLC] LMS Stanier Class 5 \'Black Five\' (Train Simulator / RailWorks) скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
The site does not give electronic versions of products, and is engaged only in a collecting and cataloguing of the references sent and published at a forum by our readers. If you are the legal owner of any submitted material and do not wish that the reference to it was in our catalogue, contact us and we shall immediately remove her. Files for an exchange on tracker are given by users of a site, and the administration does not bear the responsibility for their maintenance. The request to not fill in the files protected by copyrights, and also files of the illegal maintenance!