[DL] Kara no Shoujo (The Shell Part I: Inferno + The Shell Part II: Purgatorio) [L] [ENG + 2 / JPN] (2008-2024, VN, Эротика) [GOG]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  6,83 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  9 дней   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  800  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  50  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Скачать Lingvo ®

Стаж: 9 лет 1 месяц

Создавать темы 25-Апр-2024 22:15

[Цитировать]

The Shell Part I: Inferno- Дата выхода в Японии: 2008 г.
Дата выхода игры в Steam: 28 июля 2023 г.
Жанр: VN
Разработчик: Innocent Grey
Издатель: Shiravune
Платформа: Windows
Версия: 1.0.1
Тип издания: Лицензия
Релиз: GOG
Язык интерфейса: английский, китайский (трад.), китайский (упр.)
Язык озвучивания: японский
Таблетка: Не требуется-Системные требования:
Операционная система: Microsoft® Windows® 10+;
Процессор: intel Core i series;
Оперативная память: 2 Гб;
Видеокарта: Intel HD Graphics;
Свободное место на жестком диске: 2 Гб;-Описание:Распутайте череду ужасных убийств, терроризирующих Токио, в этом визуальном романе-мистическом триллере. Тайны дела шестилетней давности могут оказаться ключом к нынешнему бесконечному циклу трагедий — и то, что расколет скорлупу этого печального мира, может оказаться улыбкой одной девушки.

Подробнее

A visual novel set in the Showa era, depicting the story of a detective who receives a request from a young girl and uncovers the secret hidden within her.
FEATURES
10+ hours of story
Multi-Ending
Full Japanese voice acting by seasoned professionals
Fully remastered with new HD assets
CHARACTERS
Hobby: Observing and raising insects
Yukari is Reiji’s younger sister who he has a bit of an age gap with.
Since he can’t do household chores to save his life, Yukari naturally came to do them all herself.
She’s a brave but gentle and modest young woman who faithfully supports her brother.
Being of a scholarly mindset, she is quite knowledgeable about insects.
However, the bugs she raises in her room occasionally make a run for it, and sometimes she serves them up as dishes without warning...
“I just want to be there to pick you up whenever you fall. That’s all that matters to me...”
Hobby: Sketching, moonlit walks
Toko acts like an adult, but is in fact an odd creature, neither really an adult nor a child.
Her casual mode of speech seems to contradict her appearance as a refined young woman, and she always manages to stand apart from the crowd, never letting others dictate how she acts.
Feeling an inexpressible sense of uneasiness with her current "existence,” she hires Tokisaka to “find her true self.”
“I want you to find something... Me. My true self.”
Hobby: Illustrating picture books.
Toko’s best friend, she sees in her the vision of an ideal lady.
Tōko, coming from a poorer family compared to the other students of the prestigious Oba Girls’ Academy, has a strong inferiority complex.
Due to this, she despises the other students, her mother, and even herself.
She would rather Tokisaka, who’s suddenly shown up in their lives and has started building a rapport with Toko, keep his distance from Toko.
“...Please stay away from Toko.”
Hobby: Making dojinshi
Tsuzuriko is very cheerful and sprightly.
She may seem like the total opposite of Yukari, but they actually get along very well and think of each other as best friends.
She’s made her writing debut in literary magazines and has contributed articles to some less classy rags as well, which she of course keeps secret from the Academy.
She was unwillingly given the nickname “Tojiko” by Tokisaka after he decided that “Tsuzuriko” was too hard to pronounce.
“I specialize in mystery nove—Hey, who’re you calling Tojiko?!”
Hobby: Making sweets
Kyoko is a widow whose café Moon World is located near Kichijoji Station.
She’s known Tokisaka for a long time, and they count each other as true friends and confidants, intimately familiar with each other’s lives.
As they have both lost someone dear to them, they often act as mutual advisors as well. Her café has a lot of regular customers and seems to be profitable.
“One Kyoko’s Special Blend, coming right up.”
Hobby: Cooking (still learning)
Hatsune is a young woman who used to work at the brothel Yukishiro over in Ueno.
Due to the incident that happened in Ueno and public pressure, the brothel was demolished some years prior.
After it was destroyed, the madam adopted her and gave her the last name “Amemiya.” Now she lives and works at Moon World.
“Oh, umm, you can call me Hatsune. I’m still not used to the new surname.”
Hobby: Sleeping
Maris works at the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum as a curator.
She’s half-Japanese, as is clear from her blond hair and blue eyes, and she rarely says more than a few words at a time.
She’s an excellent curator who is exceedingly knowledgeable about art.
She comes off as quite mysterious, but could it be that she’s actually a bit scatterbrained?
“...Reiji... detective?”
SUMMARY
March 1956.
In a Tokyo that’s slowly returning to its former glory after losing the war ten years prior, Private Detective Reiji Tokisaka takes on the case of a girl he meets in Inokashira Park.
“I want you to find something... Me. My true self.”
A wave of crimes has been crashing down on the city. Sergeant Uozumi, Tokisaka’s childhood friend and former coworker, asks him to investigate the murders.
Meanwhile, sitting off in a corner of the town of Hoya is Oba Girls’ Academy, the school Tokisaka’s younger sister goes to and where two students have recently disappeared under mysterious circumstances. The vice principal of this academy, Tokio Saeki, implores Tokisaka to find them.
Having taken on all three of these cases, and with Vice Principal Tokio’s approval, Tokisaka enters Oba Girls’ Academy as a teacher in order to dig up information about the students.
It’s there that he meets her again. Toko Kuchiki, the girl who asked him to look for her true self, with a voice as light and as clear as a bell and a casual way of speaking that doesn’t match it.
“Heya. Figured I’d be seeing you soon, Detective.”
More and more victims turn up as the days pass, and the investigation he thought would be oh-so-easy stalls. For some reason, the number of disappearances and unidentified bodies don’t add up.
And the newest victim is—
The secrets of a case from six years prior may just be the key to the current unending cycle of tragedy, and the thing that cracks this woeful world’s shell may be one girl’s smile.

Порядок установки:

Установить. Играть. По желанию установить DLC из папки.

DLC

Shell Part I: Inferno Unrated
Наличие/отсутствие рекламы: реклама магазина игр GOG при установке
Steam
VNDB
Скриншоты:-The Shell Part II: Purgatorio- Дата выхода в Японии: 2013 г.
Дата выхода игры в Steam: 19 апреля 2024 г.
Жанр: VN
Разработчик: Innocent Grey
Издатель: Shiravune
Платформа: Windows
Версия: 1.0.0
Тип издания: Лицензия
Релиз: GOG
Язык интерфейса: английский, китайский (трад.), китайский (упр.)
Язык озвучивания: японский
Таблетка: Не требуется-Системные требования:
Операционная система: Microsoft® Windows® 10+;
Процессор: intel Core i series;
Оперативная память: 2 Гб;
Видеокарта: Intel HD Graphics;
Свободное место на жестком диске: 2 Гб;-Описание:Детектив Рейджи Токисака возвращается, чтобы разобраться с тайной, которая охватывает десятилетия, если не столетия. Учитывая последствия его последнего дела, давящие на его душу, и возрождение культа, долгое время хранившего молчание, сможет ли он раскрыть преступление - или это станет его проклятием?

Подробнее

A historical detective visual-novel sequel to The Shell Part I: Inferno that spans Japan's pre-war and post-war eras to present a decades-spanning mystery.
FEATURES
5+ hours of story
Multiple endings
Full Japanese voice acting by seasoned professionals
Fully remastered with new HD assets
In the years before Japan went to war and the world went to hell, amidst the deep snows of the mountainous north, there was a small hamlet known as Hitogata where by ancient custom the residents were prone to worship clay dolls. One night, during their festival, a woman was murdered, and the people came to speak of this as their god's curse—divine retribution for trying to take the power of their god into their own hands.
December 1957.
It's been nearly two years since Toko Kuchiki was kidnapped from her hospital room.
Reiji Tokisaka's little sister Yukari saves a man from suicide—but that man is a victim of the curse's return...
Reiji steps in to sever a cycle of obsession that has persisted since before the war—but still struggles with his own obsession with Toko.
Meanwhile, a cult rises from the ashes after six years of silence—but what are they planning?
Curses may be the devices of the gods, but it's always human hands that carry their knives.
Characters
Reiji Tokisaka (Voice: Waruta Higeuchi)
A private detective and the returning protagonist from The Shell Part I: Inferno. Reiji is both lazy and sloppy in his personal life but has a strong sense of duty in his work.
After losing his fiancée while working a case, he quit the police force in order to wrestle with his past alone as a PI.
These days, he lives with his sister Yukari. He continues to search for a girl who was kidnapped after getting involved in his investigation of the Girl in Shell case.
Tomoyuki Masaki (Voice: Masato Kawamura)
Another protagonist, a jobless man whom Yukari Tokisaka prevented from ending his life in Inokashira Park. After leaving the hospital, he's been temporarily employed as an assistant at the Tokisaka Detective Agency.
He has currently lost some of the use of his left hand due to the method by which he attempted suicide.
Yukiko Kayahara (Voice: Sara Ayumi)
A newly transferred member of Yukari's class at Oba Girls' Academy. She seems to tend to avoid other people because she's quiet and a little awkward.
This has left her isolated, but Yukari and her friends' warm welcome is beginning to melt the ice of her heart.
Yukari Tokisaka (Voice: Rino Kawashima)
Reiji Tokisaka's perfect little sister. Flexible and tolerant without being a pushover, she's the quintessential Japanese woman and always happy to look out for her brother. Her one flaw is a disturbing fondness for insects that even her friends have to fear.
She's moved up a year since The Shell Part I, but still remains a proud member of the Art Club.
Kyoko Hazuki (Voice: Kaname Yuzuki)
The personable and supportive owner of the Moon World café. A childhood friend of Reiji's, and nowadays more than just a friend.
Michiru Shirosaki (Voice: Honoka Imuraya)
An odd girl with a mysterious energy. Everything she says and does can only be described as eccentric; the way she talks to the stuffed rabbit she carries around can be misleading, because she's actually remarkably intelligent.
Satsuki (Voice: Mahiru Nozuki)
A kimono-clad girl who arrived in Hitogata shortly before the festival as a "guest" associated with the Shigusa family.
Typically silent and always mysterious, she also gives off the impression of being somehow fragile and breakable.
Karen Hinagami (Voice: Karen Shiina)
The younger twin sister of Ayato Hinagami, whom she loves for his quiet kindness.
Karen is fascinated with style and fashion.
Meguri Takamiya (Voice: Kana Yoshikawa)
A childhood friend of Ayato and Naori's, and the same age as the Hinagami twins.
Able to make friends wherever she goes, she sets the mood among the group.
It seems she also harbors some special affection for Ayato, and she often gets excited over fashion magazines with Karen.
Yuu Futami (Voice: Kei Aikawa)
The next proprietress of the Futami Inn, the only hotel in Hitogata.
As her parents are both deceased, she was raised by its current proprietress, her grandmother Yoshie.
Perhaps that is what has made her so dutiful, serious, and difficult to please.
Her work assisting at the inn may also be what has made her the most mature of her friend group.
Ayato Hinagami (Voice: Tomokazu Otosaka)
The grandson of Hidetomi Hinagami—the absolute authority in the hamlet of Hitogata—and the older twin brother of Karen Hinagami.
As the child of such a prestigious house, he was always under social pressure from those around him, and spent a great deal of time painting on his own.
Naori Kuroya (Voice: Chugo Mayama)
A cousin and childhood friend to Karen and Ayato who possesses a strange but insightful way of thinking.
Set to inherit his father's clinic, he's studying hard to become a doctor. Naori is also the one who came up with all of his friends' nicknames.

Порядок установки:

Установить. Играть. По желанию установить DLC из папки.

DLC

The Shell Part II: Purgatorio Unrated
Наличие/отсутствие рекламы: реклама магазина игр GOG при установке
Steam
VNDB
Скриншоты:
Порядок игры:
[url=tracker.php?f=900&nm=Cartagra]Cartagra[/url]
[url=tracker.php?nm=Nagomibako%20Innocent%20Grey]Nagomibako Innocent Grey Fandisc[/url]
Kara no Shoujo I+II
Kara no Shoujo - The Last Episode
[only-soft.org].t194961.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2024-04-25 22:15 ]

18 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 6,83 GB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
[DL] Kara no Shoujo (The Shell Part I: Inferno + The Shell Part II: Purgatorio) [L] [ENG + 2 / JPN] (2008-2024, VN, Эротика) [GOG] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 20:00

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4