Atlas Architect [P] [ENG] (2021) (1.0)

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  569 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  2 года 11 месяцев   |    Скачан:  1 раз
Сидов:  154  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  44  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Драйвер Пак ®

Стаж: 9 лет 1 месяц

Создавать темы 30-Апр-2021 05:10

[Цитировать]

-Atlas Architect-Информация о игре:
Дата выхода: 26 апреля 2021
Жанр: Симулятор, казуальная игра, сследование, строител
Разработчик: Danial Rashidi
Издатель: Rashidi Interactive
Платформа: Windows
Версия: 1.0
Тип издания: Неофициальный
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Язык озвучки: Отсутствует
Таблэтка: Вита (SKIDROW)
Реклама: Нет
Минимальные системные требования:
Операционная система: Windows™ 10 (64-BIT Required)
Процессор: Core i5-7500 / Ryzen 5 1600
Оперативная память: 1 GB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: NVIDIA* GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD* Radeon RX 580
DirectX: 11
Свободного места на жестком диске: 3.41 Gb-Описание:
Это игра, которая позволит вам проявить свои творческие способности и создать волшебный мир. Каждый щелчок открывает новую возможность, и ваш единственный предел - ваше воображение. Atlas Architect позволяет быстро и легко создавать самые разные миры и карты.
Идея заключается в том, что это должно быть расслабляющее и творческое занятие, каждый щелчок должен открывать новые возможности и не должно быть неправильных движений. Все, что вы решите построить, будет безупречно смешиваться, и в результате получится органический мир. Есть несколько биомов, которые вы можете выбирать, и каждый из них имеет несколько уникальных элементов повествования, которые будет интересно исследовать, пока вы строите свой мир.

Update 1.0

This game/tool/playground now has all the features that I planned for the full release! I'm very excited about this, I've worked on this for almost a year now and it's been really fun to see the whole thing evolve and grow from a small hobby project to something so many of you are using!
This doesn't mean that I will stop updating the game or stop fixing issues, it just means that the base is finished and I will focus on improving it where it matters most to you all. So please, feel free to go and check out the road map and vote on whatever features you think are most important.
It's not officially out yet on the default branch but here we are. Version 1.0 of Atlas Architect! This update contains all that was planned for the full release of the game. I'm releasing it on the Beta branch first to see if there are any bugs that show up so that I can fix them before it hits the default branch. Below you can find a change list of the things that have been fixed or added to the game:
Features
  • Redesigning the way you place biomes. You can now choose a type like Land, Water, Islands, City as well as a biome like Forest, Sand, Snow and mix and match those to different combinations. This give you a lot more variety when placing tiles since you are no longer forced to use grass with city for instance.
  • Updated UI Icons (These will get another polish pass before it comes to the default branch)
  • You can now flood fill either a type or a biome to the entire map so you can start off with snow everywhere for instance. It's currently pretty slow since the world is large. I am hoping to optimize it a bit.
  • Buttons now have tool tips.
  • Loading levels look a bit more polished and visually interesting.
    Bug Fixes:
  • Undo/Redo should be fixed now. If it's still buggy, please let me know.
  • Rivers are updated and should work in different combinations.
  • Screenshots now capture both a high res image without UI and a regular resolution image with UI.
  • Loading saved maps should have correct materials everywhere now.
  • The seed for randomization is not affected by changes to neighboring tiles and is correctly saved with the save file.
    New Biomes:
  • City Harbors
  • City Markets
  • City Parks
  • City Plazas
  • Castles
  • Hills
  • Elven Cities
  • Dwarven Cities

Особенности релиза

Версия: 1.0
Таблэтка: (SKIDROW)
Ничего не вырезано, не перекодировано
Время установки: ~1 минут

Порядок установки

1. Запустить Atlas Architect v1.0.exe
2. Установить игру следуя инструкциям программы установки.
3. Играть!

Скриншоты

YouTube: Atlas Architect Teaser Trailer[Grand-strategy]
[only-soft.org].t139070.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2021-04-30 05:10 ]

12 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 1 раз
Размер: 569 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
Atlas Architect [P] [ENG] (2021) (1.0) скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 09:11

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4