Concepcion R. - Get Your Photography On The Web [2011, PDF, ENG]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  116 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 9 месяцев   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  451  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  25  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Скачать ACDSee ®

Стаж: 9 лет 1 месяц

Создавать темы 03-Июл-2019 11:30

[Цитировать]

Get Your Photography On The Web
Год: 2011
Автор: Rafael Concepcion
Издательство: Peachpit Press
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Отсканированные страницы
Количество страниц: 236
ISBN: 0-321-75393-3
Описание: Wouldn’t it be great if you had a pal who knew all the ins and outs of graphic design, Photoshop, the web, blogging software and all the other tools you need to get your photo portfolio online? Well you do. And his name is RC Concepcion.
You may know RC from his work with the Kelby Media Group or Layers Magazine or D-Town TV, etc. He’s one of the nicest, friendliest guys in the business and he loves photography and photographers. In this book, he lovingly, painstakingly, step-by-step shows you exactly – and I do mean exactly – what it takes to build a strong web presence.
He starts at the beginning and hits everything from registering your domain all the way to building your blog.
He demystifies resizing and prepping images for online presentation. He shows you how to build and customize a blog. He even goes into some basic HTML and talks about his favorite tools and plug-ins.
I’d bet that after reading this book, any serious photographer who paid attention and implemented RC’s advice would end up with a killer web presence. Regardless of your ability (or inability) as a programmer, this book covers what you need to get online – period.
I particularly like RC’s coverage of building WordPress blogs since that’s what I use for all my sites. He also goes into how to hook your site to all the important social media sites like Flickr, Twitter and Facebook.
RC also covers selling your photos online and using online printing services for fulfillment.
It’s important to note that there are many talented graphic designers in this world who possess similar knowledge. What sets RC apart is the fact that he not only knows this stuff – he’s VERY good at sharing and teaching it.
The book is very well produced and must have taken a whole bunch of work since it is literally jam-packed with helpful, relevant illustrations.
I suspect that this book will quickly become the seminal work on the subject and hopefully, RC will update it over time as technology and tools changed. If you want to get online or improve what you have online now, buy this book today. I have been online since 1995 but I learned a few tricks in this book that I will apply to my sites soon.
Highly recommended.

Примеры страниц

Оглавление

Get Your Photography on the Web: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Show and Sell Your Work
[only-soft.org].t100303.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2019-07-03 11:30 ]

19 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 116 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
Concepcion R. - Get Your Photography On The Web [2011, PDF, ENG] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
2D-графика [KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Adobe InDesign CC: Tips & Tricks [2015, ENG] Скачать CorelDraw 1,16 GB
2D-графика [KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Adobe InDesign CC: Top 10 Tips [2016, ENG] Скачать CorelDraw 267 MB
Adobe Photoshop [KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Making Great Books in Lightroom CC [2016, ENG] Скачать Photoshop 252 MB
Adobe Photoshop [KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Making Great Prints in Lightroom CC [2015, ENG] Скачать Photoshop 510 MB
Adobe Photoshop [KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Making Great Prints in Lightroom CC [small size] [2015, ENG] Скачать Photoshop 240 MB
Adobe Photoshop [KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Mastering Smart Collections in Lightroom CC [2016, ENG] Скачать Photoshop 165 MB
Разное (Компьютерные видеоуроки) [NAPP / KelbyOne.com / RC Concepcion] Processing HDR with Photomatix [2015, ENG] Красивый скринсейвер 213 MB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 12:23

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4