[Original Xbox] Big Ass Emulator Disc [NTSC / ENG]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  4,38 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  6 лет 10 месяцев   |    Скачан:  2 раза
Сидов:  747  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  9  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Тотал Командер ®

Стаж: 9 лет 1 месяц

Создавать темы 19-Май-2017 05:15

[Цитировать]

[Original Xbox] Big Ass Emulator Disc [NTSC/ENG]- Год выпуска: 2004
Платформа: Xbox
Регион: NTSC
Язык интерфейса: ENG
Описание:-Раздача адресована всем любителям старых добрых игр 80-х-начала 90-х годов прошлого века. На этом диске содержатся эмуляторы и игры консолей I-IV поколений, котрые теперь вы сможете запускать на собствнном телевизоре как когда-то. Среди них: Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Lynx, Colevision, Intelevision, NES, Sega MS, Sega Genesis, SNES, TG16, NGPC, Wanderswan, MSX и MSX2. Удобный интерфейс поможет игроку быстро выбрать нужный эмулятор и запустить любую игру. Имеется также огромное количество опций для настройки всех эмуляторов.

Описание на английском

Q: Why are you posting this?
A: I've been watching the Xbox group for a few months, but I have yet to see anyone post
an emulator disc with multiple systems. I made a disc for my own use, and now I've
decided to post it. I'm sure there are many people who would like something like this,
but don't have the time and/or knowledge to create it. Compiling this disc took way more
time than I planned, and I'd like to save others the effort of doing it themselves.
Q: How big is big?
A: 4,698,079,232 bytes
Q: Will that fit on a DVD?
A: Barely.
Q: What did you use for the multigame menu?
A: CDX.xbe, the Content Demo for Xbox, a Microsoft program used for demos and kiosk
displays. See the XDK documentation or the forums on xbox-scene.com for more info.
Q: What systems are on the disc?
A: - Atari 2600
- Atari 5200
- Atari Lynx
- Colecovision
- Intellivision
- MSX
- MSX2
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super NES
- Sega Master System
- Sega Genesis
- Turbografx 16
- Neo Geo Pocket
- WonderSwan
Q: How many games for each system?
A: Well, I started off with full GoodTools sets for every console and whittled them down to
make them all fit. I removed all the overdumps and bad dumps, the unplayable crap. No point
in having those on the disc. I also deleted some 16-bit hacks. Also, a few official 16-bit games
had to go. I don't remember exactly what I took off, but I looked for European games
for which there is also a U.S. version and deleted the Euro version. I also deleted a few story-driven
Japanese games that are completely unplayable unless you speak Japanese. The total number of
official games deleted is probably only about 15-20.
Q: How many games are there, total, between all the systems?
A: 14,620
Q: How'd you fit so many?
A: Except for the oldest systems (for which a full ROM set is only a few MB), the emulators can all
read from ZIP archives. EVery ROM on this disc that can be zipped is zipped. That's also why I
used STORE on the posted RAR archive. I would waste a whole lot of time and get very little, if any,
compression on the already-compressed files.
Q: Can I extract the ISO and put the contents on my Xbox hard drive?
A: Short answer, no. Long answer, yes, with a "but." The Xbox can read 128-character filenames
from a disc, but filenames on the hard drive are limited to 30-something characters. When you try
to transfer the contents of the ISO to the Xbox, you'll get errors on all the filenames longer
than that limit. All the shorter ones should transfer fine, though, and so should all the files
neccessary for the operation of all the emulators. If you want to play ALL the games off the HDD,
you'll have to get a batch renamer program (there are lots of freeware ones) to truncate the filenames.
Q: How do I exit from a game so I can choose another game?
A: This question is only included because it took me a while to figure out and wasn't answered in
the regular FAQs for the emulators. You press the right control stick IN, like it's a button.
Видео обзор: Big Ass Emulator Disc
[only-soft.org].t64793.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2017-05-19 05:15 ]

22 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 2 раз
Размер: 4,38 GB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
[Original Xbox] Big Ass Emulator Disc [NTSC / ENG] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Advent Rising NTSC/U [ENG] [ENG / NTSC] Тотал Командер 4,4 GB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Advent Rising [NTSC-U/RUS/ENG] Тотал Командер 3,4 GB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Alias [PAL/RUS] Тотал Командер 1,7 GB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction [ENG / Region Free] Тотал Командер 296 MB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding [ENG / NTSC] Тотал Командер 1,88 GB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Apex - Racing Evoluzione [ENG \\ Region Free] Тотал Командер 988 MB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Aquaman - Battle for Atlantis [ENG / NTSC] Тотал Командер 484 MB
Original Xbox [Original Xbox] Area-51 [NTSC-U/RUS/ENG] Тотал Командер 2,56 GB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 03:57

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4