CryptoHunter Software v2.0.1

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  6 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  8 месяцев 20 дней   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  214  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  2  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Программист ®

Стаж: 10 лет

Создавать темы 13-Авг-2023 05:35

[Цитировать]

CryptoHunter Software
Версия: v2.0.1
Год выпуска: 2023
Разработчик: CryptoHunter Software
Таблетка: не требуется
Требования: Windows OS
Описание: CryptoHunter Software
This is a Seed Phrase or Private Key search software from our company Crypto Technology.
Public keys, private keys and secret phrases, how they are created and how they are used to store and transfer cryptocurrencies ⬇️
• A public key is to cryptocurrency what an IBAN is to a bank account: the address on which you can receive money on a blockchain.
• The private key is what authorizes you to control funds attached to a public key and initiate transactions from that address.
• Public and private keys are always created in pairs.
• A secret phrase is a human-readable master private key in the form of a sequence of words. It can contain an unlimited amount of public/private key pairs.
What about software ⁉️
Many of you during my absence have asked about the software, its work and features. I didn't answer to everyone, so I will close all the questions immediately here.
The software works ✅ and all this time it has only improved! Here's what's changed:
1️⃣ Added 2 blockchains Litecoin and Ethereum, so now the software checks wallets for Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin at once
2️⃣ The logic is reworked, and now the software can iterate over 50 million lines per day, this is a huge number.
3️⃣ I did a lot of optimization, so it doesn't load the PC, and there is no need of a lot of RAM!
There are also a lot of minor improvements, there's simply no reason to write about all of them.
The software generates more than 50 million wallets per day and checks them for coins. About the effectiveness of the software in the following posts
[only-soft.org].t184157.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2023-08-13 05:35 ]

8 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 6 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
CryptoHunter Software v2.0.1 скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]

gmarick12

Стаж: 6 месяцев 27 дней

Создавать темы 10-Окт-2023 16:19 (спустя 1 месяц 28 дней)

[Цитировать]

do you have any other download types
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 13:51

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4