MATLAB Graphical Programming Practical hands-on MATLAB solutions Год издания: 2014 Автор: Cesar Perez Lopez Издательство: Apress ISBN: 978-1-484203-17-0 Язык: Английский Формат: PDF Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook) Интерактивное оглавление: Да Количество страниц: 195 Описание: MATLAB enables you to work with its graphics capabilities in almost all areas of the experimental sciences and engineering. The commands that MATLAB implements in job related graphics are quite useful and are very efficient.
1. Introducing MATLAB for Graphical Programming
2. Two-Dimensional Graphics with MATLAB
3. Three-Dimensional Graphics with MATLAB
4. Displaying Volumes and Specialized Graphics with MATLAB
5. MATLAB Special Graphics Commands
6. Polynomials and Graphics Interpolation with MATLAB
7. Appendix A: Graphics Programming with MATLAB - Variables, Numbers, Operators and Functions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
The site does not give electronic versions of products, and is engaged only in a collecting and cataloguing of the references sent and published at a forum by our readers. If you are the legal owner of any submitted material and do not wish that the reference to it was in our catalogue, contact us and we shall immediately remove her. Files for an exchange on tracker are given by users of a site, and the administration does not bear the responsibility for their maintenance. The request to not fill in the files protected by copyrights, and also files of the illegal maintenance!