1bitHeart [P] [ENG + JAP / JAP] (2015, 2017) [Scene]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  118 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 2 месяца   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  798  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  41  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Скачать Lingvo ®

Стаж: 9 лет 1 месяц

Создавать темы 21-Янв-2020 13:45

[Цитировать]

1bitHeart- Дата выхода игры в Японии: 2015 г.
Дата выхода игры в Steam: 28 августа 2017 г.
Жанр: VN
Разработчик: △○□× (Miwashiba)
Издатель: PLAYISM
Платформа: Windows
Тип издания: Неофициальный
Релиз: Scene
Язык интерфейса: английский, японский
Язык озвучивания: японский
Таблетка: Присутствует (DARKSiDERS)-Системные требования:
Операционная система: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10;
Процессор: Intel Core 2 1.06Ghz;
Оперативная память: 1 Гб;
Видеокарта: Integrated graphics;
Звуковая карта:
Свободное место на жестком диске:-Описание:В этой уникальной и очаровательной приключенческой игре, возьмите на себя роль Нанаши, одинокого агорафобического мальчика, пока вы решаете множество загадок по всему городу, а также заводите друзей.

Подробнее

Welcome to 1bitHeart―the latest title from Alicemare and LiEat developer △○□× (Miwashiba). In this unique and endearing adventure game, take on the role of Nanashi, a lonely, agoraphobic boy, as you solve a slew of mysteries around town while also making friends.
This is the story of a world in which pretty much everything is controlled and watched over by computer programs.
One day, Nanashi―a young boy who has been cooped up in his room―meets a mysterious girl.
“Let’s make some friends.”
“OK!”
Nanashi accepts the young girl’s sudden invitation without giving it much thought.
At that very moment, some very strange things begin to occur in town...
Detective Part (Story Mode)
Gather information and topics by exploring the town and speaking with people to progress through the story.
Conversation Part (Story Mode)
Use the topics and info you’ve gathered to piece together conversations while progressing through the story. (The game ends when your HP reaches 0.)
Free Mode (After clearing Story Mode)
Talk and mingle with the residents of the town, make friends, and play mini games in Free Mode.
*This title was originally a free game, but the Steam version includes specially added events, etc.
This was the 3rd game I made, where I first experimented with a side-scrolling system, voice over and detective elements.
I probably spent the most time working on these 3 things, including revisions.
When designing the town, I had foreign cartoons in mind and was aiming more towards a foreign audience than a Japanese one.
However, the game is set in Japan of the near future and the character design is aimed more towards the Japanese aesthetic.
I took advantage of the fact the game is set in Japan to make some cultural references here and there.
"An adventure game where you make friends". Not a typical tag-line, but if there is any aspect that takes your fancy I hope you will play my game!
NFO
[code]
^
____/ \____
>\ ^ /<
.ип>\ / \ /
[only-soft.org].t109251.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2020-01-21 13:45 ]

20 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 118 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
1bitHeart [P] [ENG + JAP / JAP] (2015, 2017) [Scene] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 13:27

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4