[Dreamcast] Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream (English Patched) [DCCM] [ENG]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  435 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 5 месяцев   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  835  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  19  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Скачать Norton Antivirus ®

Стаж: 9 лет

Создавать темы 27-Окт-2019 02:15

[Цитировать]

Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream Год выпуска: 2000
Жанр: 2.5D Platformer / Action RPG
Разработчик: Chime
Издатель: Sega
Формат образа: CDI
Мультиплейер игры: нет
Язык интерфейса: английский (Видео)
Тип перевода игры: нет
Архив: win.rar (.7z)
Источник патча: Romhacking
Версия: by Cargodin v1.0
Описание: С самого выхода игры до нынешнего года она была только на японском языке. Красочный сказочный платформер + RPG. В игре много интересных необязательных плюшек/заданий, которые можно выполнять, можно нет. Но основные 14 миссий пробежать всё же придётся обязательно.
Я уже выкладывал оригинальную версию этой игры, которую прошёл уже давно (методом тыка). Играть в английский вариант конечно намного комфортней и приятней. Многое становится понятно. Это на мой взгляд очень сильно влияет на зацеплённость к игре. Одно дело когда бегаешь и просто тупо нажимаешь везде хаотически кнопки, просматривая диалоги в иероглифах, и другое дело когда ты в теме и всё уже кажется совсем другим. Логичным и затягивающим.
Образ уже пропатчен.
P.S. Девочку оказывается зовут Porch, а не Arsia ).
Моя раздача оригинала (CDI) - Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream [adx-fix] [JAP]
На эмуляторах идёт нормально (см. скриншоты).
Распакованный образ весит 722mb.

Подробности (на английском)

========Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream========
V 1.0 - Initial Release
Genre: Platforming RPG
Source language: Japanese
Patch language: English
Platform: SEGA Dreamcast
Original developer: CHIME, LLC.
Original publisher: SEGA
Original Release Date in Japan: October 19, 2000
Story Author: Naoto Kadokura
Musical Score: Yoko Kanno
Original Song Lyrics: Yoko Kanno, Chris Mosdell
Unofficial backup of Napple Tale HP website: http://sega.c0.pl/dricas/napple.dricas.ne.jp/
======================================================
Folder Contents
1. Patch file
2. Readme
3. Translation of Straynap’s Diary, sndiary.html (contains heavy spoilers)
4. Translation of song lyrics from the game, lyrics.html (contains minor spoilers)
5. Translation of Naoto Kadokura’s letter, secret_episode.html (contains heavy spoilers)
Patch Notes/Warnings
1. Moving platforms in certain levels were reported to not appear when playing in Flycast,
Recast, or any of the emulators from that particular family. No crashes or bugs have
been reported in NullDC or other emulators. All playtesters were able to play the game to
its completion either on NullDC, or on console. However, we did not try every Dreamcast
emulator, so there may be others that do not work.
2. While not imperative to understanding or completing the game, the item drops collected
from treasure chests or in action levels only displays the first eight characters, or stops
when the first space in the item name appears. (For example, “Shooting Star” may only
appear as “Shooting”.) This is currently being worked on by Esper, and is the only known
glitch in the game. Everything else plays and appears fine.
3. The diary and cards will most likely no longer be edited beyond this point unless a
volunteer wishes to take such a thing on. All images, cards and diary entries appear and
serve their functions well. Because of this, the diary entries have been included with the
patch and are available for you to read at any time. (Although, they only appear in the
game after clearing the storyline once, as they contain heavy spoilers. I suggest you to
play the storyline first and avoid whatever spoilers you can for the best experience.)
4. While I don’t typically dabble in this scene, for those interested in streaming or otherwise
sharing information on the game, do be warned that the opening and closing FMVs play
vocal tracks that are very often flagged on Youtube for copyright. I imagine they would
also be a risk on Twitch. To be safe, mute the FMVs in the game as soon as you see
them appear.
About Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream
Project History:
Esperknight and I started this project roughly 7 years ago. I made a Help Wanted ad in the
classifieds, and he happened to have tools for the game at the ready. I started the translation
from scratch.
A couple years later (after I graduated college), when the first draft was completed, Eien no Hen
offered to proofread and redline my documents. The game is quite large, so it took close to a
year before she finished. When she did, the script was much cleaner and the translation was
much more literally accurate.
What came next was several years of me playing, replaying and researching everything I could
about the literary and poetic references used or touched upon in the game.
The game has been through so many drafts since then, it is a whole new beast from the literal
translation it once was. Names have been sourced to storybooks, locations have been sourced
to real-world locations and mathematicians. One character's diary was also finely combed over
for every last Mother Goose rhyme possibly referenced within.
Even then, I'm pretty sure I'm going to catch onto some harebrained pun or gag that the author
originally wrote in, and it's going to haunt me.
A lot of things have been tweaked in this text in comparison to the original Japanese, so some
names and terminology may not match up 1;1 for those of you who have played the game
before. On the other hand, some terminology may not sound entirely fluent to the native English
speaker. The text in this game has been one dissection after another- this was a passion project
with lots of love and just as much deliberation, if not more. I ask that you take a leap of faith until
the very end and wait for things to click.
After this step, we got in touch with graphic artists kike irvgotti, Rolly and Mr. Nobody. The game
has many playable segments that are easy to miss out on if not able to read the images, so all
hands went on deck to edit the UI, character cards, building signs and so forth. It was a huge
workload, and I am grateful to everyone for working together to make it all work for the
playtesters.
Napple Tale itself is a very straightforward action platforming RPG. If I were to compare it to any
other games, it is similar to Majora's Mask (which came out at a similar time) and Klonoa. There
are 12+ lively platforming levels and many character quests to take on inbetween. I'd say the
game is close between 10-15 hours if playing slowly, but I imagine it is possible to beat the
game in 2-5 for an experienced player.
But in that, I do recommend playing the game as casually and as carefree as possible. Napple
Tale takes the art of mindfulness very seriously, and I am probably not the first person to say
that this game encouraged me to change my way of thinking, more-so than any other piece of
media I've consumed in the last 20 years. But who knows, maybe my brain just went kaput after
staring at this for half a decade.
In all, I do hope those of you who have waited 19 years for this have a lot of fun exploring
Napple World at last.
Patching Instructions
Notes from Esper:
According to Esper, patching should be fairly straightforward, but we are happy to amend this
document if more questions or patching methods arise upon the game's release.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Notes from Rolly:
This patch includes a fix for ADX music (DCCM rls) and allows you to download the bonus DLC
to the VMU card from the console without an internet connection.
You get the best picture quality via VGA cable or HDMI adapter.
*** Dricas Homepage and VMU DLC ***
Site backup is hosted on the adres : http://sega.c0.pl/dricas/napple.dricas.ne.jp/
It is available from next-gen browsers and the Dreamcast console browser.
If you want to use the Napple Tale DreamPass WebPage built into the game (and download a
bonus DLC) you must configure the modem in Dreamcast. It does not have to be connected to
the internet.
Run any game in which you can configure your modem settings, e.g. Quake 3 Arena or the free
XDP browser (https://www.dreamcastlive.net/downloads ora
[url=http://sega.c0.pl/download/download_programy.html)]http://sega.c0.pl/download/download_programy.html)[/url]. These settings will also be useful if you
use DreamPi by Kazade in the future, or you are still online ^^
Go to settings and input this :
Your Real Name: enter whatever or empty
User Login: anything or empty
Password: enter anything or blank
Dial Up Number: enter 111-1111 or leave it blank
Backup Number: leave it blank
DNS1: 0.0.0.0
DNS2: 0.0.0.0
Area code you are dialing from: leave it blank
Long distance call prefix: leave it blank
Call waiting prefix: leave blank
Outside dial prefix: leave blank
Modem Init: Use default "AT & F0" (last character is zero)
Dial: Tone
Dial area code: Off
Blind Dial: On
Use Proxy: No.
Proxy server name: leave it blank
Proxy port: leave it blank
Save the settings in the internal memory console.
*** Creating Own selfboot image. ***
You can also use the LazyBoot tool to create your own .CDI / GDI image without using the
patcher.
1. Download a LazyBoot (selfboot tool - available on
[url=https://segasky.itch.io/blue-submarine-no6-time-tide)]https://segasky.itch.io/blue-submarine-no6-time-tide)[/url]. Extract this one on your hard drive.
2. Put your all Napple Tale files from .GDI rip or .CDI image (you can extract files with GDRom
Explorer by japanese cake or any virtual drive which support DiscJuggler images) in LazyBoot
"DATA" folder.
3. Copy all files from patched game CDI image , and overwrite all old files in
[only-soft.org].t104821.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2019-10-27 02:15 ]

17 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 435 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
[Dreamcast] Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream (English Patched) [DCCM] [ENG] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] 2-in-1 Test Drive 6, 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker (Rus) (Kudos) Скачать Norton Antivirus 356 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] 2в1 MSR Opel Challenge Bizarre (Trial)[ENG]&The House Of The Dead 2 [RUS] Скачать Norton Antivirus 416 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] 2в1 Ready 2 Rumble Boxing & Sports Jam [RUS] [RGR] Скачать Norton Antivirus 410 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] 350 игр snes для sega dc [RUS] Скачать Norton Antivirus 430 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] 90 Minutes: SEGA Championship Football [RUS] Скачать Norton Antivirus 695 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 / Advanced War 2001 / World War 2 [NTSC/JAP][English patch] Скачать Norton Antivirus 468 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] Alien Vendetta [РусПеревод-Kudos][RUS] (2002) Скачать Norton Antivirus 55 MB
Dreamcast [Dreamcast] Biohazard / Resident Evil Code: Veronica - Complete Edition (Resident Evil Code: Veronica X) [CDI/GDI] [ENG] Скачать Norton Antivirus 2,09 GB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 04:07

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4