Caplin S. - How To Cheat in Photoshop CS3 [2007, PDF, ENG]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  33 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 9 месяцев   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  765  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  11  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Скачать ACDSee ®

Стаж: 9 лет 1 месяц

Создавать темы 03-Июл-2019 11:30

[Цитировать]

How To Cheat in Photoshop CS3
[url=http://ipicture.ru/]
[/url]
Год выпуска: 2007
Автор: Steve Caplin
Жанр: Компьютерная литература
Издательство: Focal Press
Формат: PDF
Качество: Отсканированные страницы
Количество страниц: 417
Описание: I doubt if any readers of this book are going to start at the beginning and work their way diligently through to the end. In fact, you’re probably only reading this section because your computer’s just crashed and you can’t follow any more of the workthroughs until it’s booted up again. This is the kind of book you should be able to just dip into and extract the information you need.
But I’d like to make a couple of recommendations. The first four chapters deal with the basics of photomontage. There are many Photoshop users who have never learnt how to use the Pen tool, or picked up the essential keyboard shortcuts; I frequently meet experienced users who have never quite figured out how to use layer masks. Because I talk about these techniques throughout the book, I need to bring everyone up to speed before we get onto the harder stuff. So my apologies if I start off by explaining things you already know: it’ll get more interesting later on.
The techniques in each chapter build up as you progress through the workthroughs. Frequently, I’ll use a technique that’s been discussed in more detail earlier in the same chapter, so it may be worth going through the pages in each chapter in order, even if you don’t read every chapter in the book.
A CD icon on a page indicates that the Photoshop file for that tutorial is on the CD, so you can open it up and try it out for yourself. The Movie icon indicates that there’s an associated QuickTime movie on the CD.

скрытый текст

Доп. информация: Книжка к диску с этой темы -
[only-soft.org].t100310.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2019-07-03 11:30 ]

11 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 33 MB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
Caplin S. - How To Cheat in Photoshop CS3 [2007, PDF, ENG] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 09:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4