Louise Kasemeier - DITA for Solo Writers [2007, PDF, ENG]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  575 KB   |    Зарегистрирован:  8 лет 3 месяца   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  588  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  19  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

Скачать Office ®

Стаж: 9 лет

Создавать темы 15-Дек-2015 22:00

[Цитировать]

DITA for Solo Writers
Год издания: 2007
Автор: Louise Kasemeier
Издательство: Самиздат
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 76
Описание: There are many introductory documents concerning DITA in general. Good places to start are listed at the end of this topic.
Moving from traditional unstructured documentation, such as Framemaker or Word to structured documentation using DITA involves a shift in how you think about the information in your documents as well as an ability and desire to learn new technologies.
In some cases, structured documentation will offer little or no benefit to a small team or solo writer. But there is an increasing need to provide modular documentation, documentation that is customized to the needs a particular user or group of users and documentation in a variety of online and paper formats.
These requirements can be particularly difficult for small teams to meet. The initial investment in time and effort is repaid by a much more streamlined method for producing useful, targeted documentation for users. These documents are the results of my own efforts to implement a DITA solution for a solo writer with a budget of virtually nothing. It can be done! I should make it clear that I am not recommending that everyone should forgo the expert advice of a professional consultant (I would have used one if I could!). But if, like me, that is not an option for you, then I hope that this guide will be useful.

Оглавление

Introduction
Benefits of Switching to DITA
Getting Started
DITA Toolkit Introduction
Creating DITA Files
Tutorial Introduction
Troubleshooting
XMLMind Tips and Tricks
Glossary

Примеры страниц

[only-soft.org].t39072.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2015-12-15 22:00 ]

1 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 575 KB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
Louise Kasemeier - DITA for Solo Writers [2007, PDF, ENG] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 16:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4