Chanthaly - Open Source Project Footage [2014]

Ответить на тему
Статистика раздачи
Размер:  509,96 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  9 лет   |    Скачан:  0 раз
Сидов:  607  [  0 KB/s  ]   Личеров:  3  [  0 KB/s  ]   Подробная статистика пиров

Автор Сообщение

ArcSoft TotalMedia ®

Стаж: 9 лет

Создавать темы 05-Апр-2015 10:51

[Цитировать]

Open Source Project Footage
Год выпуска: 2014
Производитель: Chanthaly
Сайт производителя: archive.org/details/Chanthaly.Open.Source.Project.Footage-MANGO
Разрешение файлов: 1920 x 1080
Формат: MOV
Описание: Это захватывающая новая серия инструментов именно то, что видео-редакторов , визуальные эффекты художников и дизайнеров движения действительно нужно принимать их видео на уровне они , возможно, не думал, было даже возможно. Эти клип на основе визуальных эффектов принять все тяжелая из процесса , позволяя вам, в качестве дизайнера , сосредоточиться на том, что действительно имеет значение - получение большой взгляд , который дополняет ваши кадры !
Demos:
One
Two
Описание на английском языке:
As promised, here's every take from my first feature film Chanthaly, plus the audio, plus the project files, plus a bunch of other goodies. This 550GB package includes everything I used to edit the film, so with my blessing, have at it.
In December of 2011, I sat down with a couple of my friends here in Laos. We'd passed a script through the Lao Department of Cinema censors, raised a little bit of money, and despite a pretty much total lack of experience, we sort of looked at each other shrugged and decided, what the hell? Let's make a movie.

далее...

Now there's a lot of rough edges in here. Outside of the 100 minutes that actually ended up in the film, there's another 23 hours that didn't. It was myself and three or four talented guys doing the work of an entire film crew often between the hours of 9 P.M. and 3 A.M. We laughed, and we fought. The power dropped again and again. The set flooded. We set things up wrong, realized it, and then set them up right. But this is a good inside look at how a dozen people in Laos somehow made the country's first horror film with a $500 camera, four lights, a couple rolls of gaffer tape, a refurbished Macbook Pro and moxie. Lots of moxie.
I edited the film in Adobe Premiere CS6 and finished the color in After Effects. Red Giant was generous enough to donate some plugins to the film: Colorista II, Denoiser II and Magic Bullet Looks. Between the limitations of the laptop and the 100ºF weather, I could only keep two or three minutes of the film open in Premiere at a time. So I put the film together in small pieces, did the primary color correction and then exported the sequence out as an image stream which I then took into After Effects to color. It'll make more sense when you start opening things up, I'm sure.
The short version of the story is, it's going to take a bit of work for you to piece together what we've done here. But the awesome thing is that somewhere inside this half terabyte of data, there's a movie. And the cool thing is, the movie I found in there might not be the one you find.
So here's what you have:
- 25 hours of footage shot on a Canon DSLR.
- 15 hours of audio recorded on a Zoom H4N.
- All the Premiere and After Effects project files, plus open source edit decision lists for those not using Adobe.
- Shooting Scripts in both Lao and English.
- Subtitles in Adobe Encore format.
- Poster Art with both English and Lao text (Photoshop)
[only-soft.org].t21983.torrent
Торрент: Зарегистрирован   [ 2015-04-05 10:45 ]

1 MB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 0 раз
Размер: 509,96 GB
Оценка: 
(Голосов: 0)
Chanthaly - Open Source Project Footage [2014] скачать торрент бесплатно и без регистрации
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: Сегодня, в 09:20

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4